Bohol is located in the heart of Central Visayas with a narrow strait that seperates it to the equally famous city of Cebu. Bohol are famous for its Chocolate Hills(a group of unusually shaped of hills covered with grass that turns brown like chocolate), Phlippine tarsier(one of the smallest primates and indigenous in the island) and white sand beaches (in Anda and Panglao Area). Also for the adventurous at heart, you could avail their other activities like ziplining, caving, kayaking and etc.
This is nature at its best.
Book with us now.
- 4D3N Room Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Roundtrip SIC Airport Transfers (IN and OUT Tagbilaran Airport)
- SIC Choco Countryside Tour with Lunch
- Tipping for the guide and driver.
- Peak Season surcharge (TBA upon confirmation of booking).
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account.
- Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests.